Teaching and learning resources
Here you will find a variety of resources for teachers and learners, teacher trainers, and decision makers in the field of education.
The resources include examples of best practice and suggested learning models, teaching and training materials, educator guidelines, short instructional videos, information about job opportunities, and everything you need to know to get you started and active in virtual worlds.
- Virtual worlds
- Models of language learning in virtual worlds
- Guidelines for teaching in virtual worlds
- How to Get Started in the virtual world of Second Life ®
- Language course scenarios for teaching in virtual worlds
- A teacher training course
- A report and recordings from the 2010 SLanguages Conference
- Other events and recordings of them
- Useful links and teaching tools
- An open-source webportal to download 2D and 3D content
- A job portal
- A service point for teachers